Disney+

Moderator: Puns

rohspashley
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Disney+

Post by rohspashley » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:58 am

Cannot wait til the final episode this thursday overnight. i am normally someone who stays up late. so watching it when Disney+ posts the episodes at 3am eastern time has not been a problem. just hearing that marvel intro music and graphics makes me happy.

rohspashley
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Disney+

Post by rohspashley » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:17 pm

I really enjoyed the finale of WandaVision. I think some people are gonna be disappointed but thats more because they came up with all these crazy theories and predictions on who would appear in the finale. it was never gonna live up to the hype.

Iamspiderman
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Iamspiderman » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:31 pm

rohspashley wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:17 pm
I really enjoyed the finale of WandaVision. I think some people are gonna be disappointed but thats more because they came up with all these crazy theories and predictions on who would appear in the finale. it was never gonna live up to the hype.
Loved the show. I tempered expectations with any theories or predictions but I HATED everything about Pietro and that “reveal”

Just pissed me off and was nothing but a troll job on their part. Hated it in Iron Man 3 and I hated it even more here.

Azmodeous
Posts: 1377
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Azmodeous » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 pm

Iamspiderman wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:31 pm
rohspashley wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:17 pm
I really enjoyed the finale of WandaVision. I think some people are gonna be disappointed but thats more because they came up with all these crazy theories and predictions on who would appear in the finale. it was never gonna live up to the hype.
Loved the show. I tempered expectations with any theories or predictions but I HATED everything about Pietro and that “reveal”

Just pissed me off and was nothing but a troll job on their part. Hated it in Iron Man 3 and I hated it even more here.
Considering how they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal (with the final hammer dropping in Shang Chi) do you see them doing something similar with Fauxetro?

As for the show, I loved the whole of it, even if the ending devolved into generic MCU ending territory. It kind of had to honestly.

Iamspiderman
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Iamspiderman » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:00 am

Azmodeous wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 pm
Iamspiderman wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:31 pm
rohspashley wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:17 pm
I really enjoyed the finale of WandaVision. I think some people are gonna be disappointed but thats more because they came up with all these crazy theories and predictions on who would appear in the finale. it was never gonna live up to the hype.
Loved the show. I tempered expectations with any theories or predictions but I HATED everything about Pietro and that “reveal”

Just pissed me off and was nothing but a troll job on their part. Hated it in Iron Man 3 and I hated it even more here.
Considering how they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal (with the final hammer dropping in Shang Chi) do you see them doing something similar with Fauxetro?

As for the show, I loved the whole of it, even if the ending devolved into generic MCU ending territory. It kind of had to honestly.
I dont but I am curious how you feel they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal and how it is culminating w Shang Chi?

Azmodeous
Posts: 1377
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Azmodeous » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Iamspiderman wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:00 am
Azmodeous wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 pm
Iamspiderman wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:31 pm


Loved the show. I tempered expectations with any theories or predictions but I HATED everything about Pietro and that “reveal”

Just pissed me off and was nothing but a troll job on their part. Hated it in Iron Man 3 and I hated it even more here.
Considering how they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal (with the final hammer dropping in Shang Chi) do you see them doing something similar with Fauxetro?

As for the show, I loved the whole of it, even if the ending devolved into generic MCU ending territory. It kind of had to honestly.
I dont but I am curious how you feel they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal and how it is culminating w Shang Chi?
There's an extra short on one of the Blu-rays (I think Thor the Dark World?) showing Trevor in prison and at the end he's abducted by the 10 Rings and was told that the Mandarin wanted to have a word with him.

Shang Chi is set to introduce the real Mandarin once it's released.

Iamspiderman
Posts: 1122
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Iamspiderman » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:27 am

Azmodeous wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm
Iamspiderman wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:00 am
Azmodeous wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 pm


Considering how they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal (with the final hammer dropping in Shang Chi) do you see them doing something similar with Fauxetro?

As for the show, I loved the whole of it, even if the ending devolved into generic MCU ending territory. It kind of had to honestly.
I dont but I am curious how you feel they have slowly undone the Iron Man 3 reveal and how it is culminating w Shang Chi?
There's an extra short on one of the Blu-rays (I think Thor the Dark World?) showing Trevor in prison and at the end he's abducted by the 10 Rings and was told that the Mandarin wanted to have a word with him.

Shang Chi is set to introduce the real Mandarin once it's released.
I’ll have to check that out

Keith6601
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Keith6601 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:01 pm

So Loki..................fuck yeah!!!!!

ICEMAN KING PATSON
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 am
Location: the folly of man

Re: Disney+

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Majors played One Who Remains/Immortus/Kang Prime way too OTT for me, but hey, he'll have an infinite number of variants battling for control of everything so hopefullywe'llget a more serious/deadly version to be the MCU's new big bad. The possibility of a true Multiverse are quite literally endless, and that'swhat I'm really excited for.

Keith6601
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Disney+

Post by Keith6601 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:41 am

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:44 pm
Majors played One Who Remains/Immortus/Kang Prime way too OTT for me, but hey, he'll have an infinite number of variants battling for control of everything so hopefullywe'llget a more serious/deadly version to be the MCU's new big bad. The possibility of a true Multiverse are quite literally endless, and that'swhat I'm really excited for.
Exactly why I didn't mind it because it wasn't that version of the character. Makes sense now why he was announced as being cast so early before that movie. It'll be interesting to see where else he pops up if anywhere.

Post Reply