Last Movie You Saw In Theaters

Moderator: Puns

rohspashley

Re: Last Movie You Saw In Theaters

Post by rohspashley » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:29 am

After 74 cinema free weeks. I was finally able to return to see a movie

Black Widow... Maybe it's just because it's my first movie back but i really enjoyed it. Good action. Though Florence Pugh was good as Natashas sister, enjoyed the backstory. Enjoyed the "father" from Stranger Things. Thought it did a fine job telling Natashas back story. End credits nicely set up a future Disney+ show.

The Suicide Squad... OMG this was sooo much fucking fun. Right off the bat its just pure insanity. This is what the first movie should have been... it honestly felt like NO ONE WAS SAFE!!!!!! James Gunn is amazing. I would say it was definitely top 3 DC movie (with first Wonder Woman & Shazam) It's funny i have honestly never liked John Cena especially after he became top babyface, never tapped, rarely lost and destroyed all my faves. But Cena was amazing in the movie.

rohspashley

Post by rohspashley » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:24 am

Shang-Chi & The Legend of the Ten Rings.... Awesome movie. So happy that the lead is Canadian. Not a massive fan of Awkwafina but she was fine comic relief. Lots of fun twists and turns and overall a fun experience. So far i would rank my 2021 movies... 1.The Suicide Squad.... 2.Shang-Chi.... 3.Black Widow.

rohspashley

Post by rohspashley » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:35 pm

The Eternals... yes it is very slow and boring for awhile. but it is visually stunning and tells a while slow a interesting story of their origins. Action definitely picks up in the last act. Overall a fine movie. probably on the lower end of MCU movies. but MCU makes good to great movies. the end credits add some interesting plans for the future. I think if there is an Eternals 2 it will move faster and be overall better.

Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:59 pm

Jackass Forever. Explains itself, lot of cock and balls and I laughed.

GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:09 pm

Nope was great.

Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:45 am

Please tell me you guys have seen Terrifier 2!?

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:31 am

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:09 pm
Nope was great.
I finally watched it on digital and it is. What could have been a pretty hokey concept was saved by legitimate suspense and some great performances.

GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:18 pm

I'm happy you enjoyed it. To be a total nerd, there is a lot more to appreciate and understand a second time around.