Dynamite!

All Elite Wrestling

Moderator: Puns

GardenStateSaint

Re: Dynamite!

Post by GardenStateSaint » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:04 pm

Still waiting for an update on Hangman Page as well. On the TV show.

GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:12 am

I think it's long past time that AEW stops promoting every week what matches/segments for the show. It doesn't leave much room for spontaneity aside from the post match hot shots.

Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:13 pm

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:12 am
I think it's long past time that AEW stops promoting every week what matches/segments for the show. It doesn't leave much room for spontaneity aside from the post match hot shots.
I get it to an extent but I’d think it is about promoting who will be on that week in terms of talent to get people to tune in. Granted you want a consumer to watch no matter what, but letting a fan know that Jade will be on this week or Adam Page will be, helps entice someone to tune it to see that talent.

Again though, I get your point on it fully. I think we’ve been so conditioned to WWE being a mess and shows rebooked hours beforehand that we’re used to not knowing most if not any of the card beforehand.

GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:57 pm

Iamspiderman wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:13 pm
GardenStateSaint wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:12 am
I get it to an extent but I’d think it is about promoting who will be on that week in terms of talent to get people to tune in. Granted you want a consumer to watch no matter what, but letting a fan know that Jade will be on this week or Adam Page will be, helps entice someone to tune it to see that talent.

Again though, I get your point on it fully. I think we’ve been so conditioned to WWE being a mess and shows rebooked hours beforehand that we’re used to not knowing most if not any of the card beforehand.
Just let me know of 2 or maybe 3 matches and let the rest of the show unfold. As mentioned a couple of weeks, I'm tired of "we'll hear from".