Conspiracies

Stuff

Moderator: Puns

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Re: Conspiracies

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:01 am

What's the Jordan Suspension Theory based on, his gambling problem?

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Roxxxas wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:12 pm
So now there’s a physical cash and coin shortage apparently, this seems random and out of nowhere...
We have signs up at work asking people to pay by card if possible due to the shortage. It stands to reason that a lot of things that are made may be shorted if we don't get this under control. I know there are prescription drugs that are on long term backorder due to COVID outbreaks at the manufacturing warehouses, I imagine that's probably the issue here as well and will be for many things.

Puns

Post by Puns » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:33 pm

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:01 am
What's the Jordan Suspension Theory based on, his gambling problem?
I’ve heard a couple different theories.

One is that allegedly a gambling debt caused his father to get murdered. There was supposedly an fbi investigation and it was found out that he was gambling on games. I’m not sure if it’s games he was playing in or just games in general. The nba freaked because they couldn’t just come out and say that the biggest star in the history of the fame was a degenerate gambler because the nba had its fair share of bad eras and had been trying to shed some of the negativity surrounding the league from the drug fueled 70s. So they came ho with the story about retiring due to the passing of his father and having nothing left to do in bball after winning back to back to back championships. But also the team that he played for I believe was owned by the dude who owned the Bulls. There’s plenty of weird stuff going on with the story at least.

-mp-

Post by -mp- » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:37 am

Yeah David Stern willingly sat out the biggest moneymaker by far in the league for a year and a half. Bill Simmons is full of shit.

Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:08 pm

Anyone I hear of the Wayfair Sex trafficking controversy? This is new to me so I'm legit asking to figure out wtf

Puns

Post by Puns » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Amazing_Jos wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:08 pm
Anyone I hear of the Wayfair Sex trafficking controversy? This is new to me so I'm legit asking to figure out wtf
Yeah I was reading about it earlier on today. Looks like Wayfair has deleted a lot of shit to cover their tracks but the vigilance of every day people has caught them and their shit can’t be fully deleted. This is yet another sex trafficking ring inside the US. We have a major major fucking problem.

Pizzagate. Pedogate. Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. NXIVM. The Franklin Coverup. This shit has been going on since AT LEAST the Reagan administration, probably way longer. It is a massive, calculated enterprise. Our own government is in on it. Our own intelligence agencies are in on it. There are billions and billions and billions of dollars to be made off of selling kidnapped people for a variety of reasons. But blatantly advertising the names of missing children on their website? They got too cocky. They were operating too out in the open and they’ve been busted.

We are talking shadow organizations that are richer than many Fortune 500 companies. I can’t see how people aren’t up in arms over this.

Puns

Post by Puns » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Vice also put out an article defending reddit u/MaxwellHill who resistors believe may have been Ghislaine Maxwell. It is the highest upvoted account on reddit. The posting of the user in question posted constantly for years and years, with a few notable exceptions, that somehow match up exactly with times when Ghislaine Maxwell would have not been posting. When this was further looked into it appears that u/MaxwellHill posted more links from Vice.com than any other site. So the most prominent poster on reddit, who may or may have not been a child sex trafficker, was generating them thousands and thousands of views for their website. That’s important.

The article doesn’t prove in any way shape or form that the user is NOT Ghislaine Maxwell but so far it also cannot be proven, yet, that is was.

Here is the link to the vice article referring to a”incoherent conspiracy” I was referring to above. You can’t debunk something wholeheartedly without proof. There is a lot of proof that the user may have indeed been Ghislaine Maxwell. A lot of people have been doing a lot of research on this and are just told by some website or some celebrity talking head that this stuff is “nonsense.” Well, fuck you, prove to me that it is nonsense.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3zb ... l-redditor

Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:18 am

My friends cousin just sent me this and claims this is very real.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/excorcitst-t ... are-flow-1

Puns

Post by Puns » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:11 am

I’ve been reading the Apocrypha. It’s the books of the Bible that were declared to be non-canon by someone or another for a variety of reasons. Debate over the author, debate on the time books were written, not matching up with the overall narrative, etc. I just started the book of Enoch, which I’ve been wanting to read for some time.

The book of Enoch tells part of the pre-flood story in the book of Genesis, the first book of the Bible. Enoch was Noah’s great-great-grandfather. In the first six chapters it kind of just tells about God and angels in heaven. The angels see women and fall in lust. They want to go marry them and have children with them. So 20 angels decide together that they’re gonna do this thing. They go down to earth and start smashing. They marry women, get them pregnant and they have babies that are giants. The giants eventually grow and become super powerful and basically do whatever they want because no one can stop them.

While this is going on the angels teach humans about things like the earth, the sun, moon and paths of celestial bodies. They teach them about astrology, astronomy, metalworking, etc. Useful things that would without a doubt be beneficial to the further continuance of mankind. But this made God mad, the angels imparting their wisdom to the people. God thought that this corrupted and led man astray and made him want to destroy the world with Noah’s flood.

Is God evil, then? He threw Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Evil for eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Once they gained self awareness, God punished them by banishing them forever, giving them pain, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. and making their lives bad. All because they were curious. He then destroys the world and all the people on it for things that he allowed his angels to do and did not stop them from doing. If God is all knowing and all powerful, then God would have known that his angels would go to earth and have sex with and impregnate the women of earth. If this is a bad thing why did he punish the humans for it?

It seems to me that the God from the Old Testament is an evil, vindictive character and not at all the living, kind God he claims to be.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:03 pm

The Old Testament God is very much an angry, spiteful being. Things flip with Jesus in the New Testament, with forgiveness and tolerance and unconditional love for mankind. No surprise that most Conservative Christians seem to focus on the Old Testament and not enough on the New, in my eyes the New Testament should be what we aspire to, but if we turn our back on the Old Testament then suddenly its a sin to be judgemental and punish others for their beliefs...can't have that.

Puns

Post by Puns » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 pm

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:03 pm
The Old Testament God is very much an angry, spiteful being. Things flip with Jesus in the New Testament, with forgiveness and tolerance and unconditional love for mankind. No surprise that most Conservative Christians seem to focus on the Old Testament and not enough on the New, in my eyes the New Testament should be what we aspire to, but if we turn our back on the Old Testament then suddenly its a sin to be judgemental and punish others for their beliefs...can't have that.
My beef is specifically with Yahweh, YHWH, El Shaddai, The Great I Am, the Hebrew/Jewish/Christian “God” of the Old Testament. Jesus is cool and has a great, non-hypocritical message. Yahweh is a vile, evil, gaslighting, hypocritical, authoritarian.

In the Garden of Eden, Yahweh tells Adam and Eve they can do and have anything that they want, absolutely anything, as long as they don’t eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Doesn’t tell them why or what it would do or give any type of reasoning, just “don’t do it.” When the Serpent, who is not Satan, who is not Lucifer, who is not Beelzebub, convinced/tricked Adam and Eve I to eating from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Hood and Evil they suddenly know they’re naked. Because they’ve gained knowledge. Then Yahweh shows up and because they’re naked they hide. Yahweh is pissed and kicks them out forever because they are no longer dead, dumb and blind to truth. They, and everyone who comes after them since they are the only two people on the face of the earth at the time, are cursed with the knowledge of pain and suffering and evil and temptation and hardships forever and ever after.

However, many, many times throughout the Christian Bible it says that Yahweh promised he will not punish the son or daughter for the deeds committed by their parents. So this dismisses that promise that Yahweh made to humankind. So Yahweh is a liar and therefore not perfect. The narrative that an all loving, perfect being would punish the children for the actions of their parents after promising his people that he wouldn’t do it makes him a hypocrite. Therefore God is a hypocrite. This is merely one example of many I can give, but this is a contradiction that came very early in the Bible so it’s where I started.