Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Keith6601 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:45 pm

It wasn't him it was me.

No wait it isn't you it's me.........

Fuck it was me all along austin!

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 am

I think my nonstop cleaning/throwing things out has finally motivated Sherry a bit. I threw out or donated roughly 75 percent of my chest of drawers yesterday before work and also wiped the bathroom down, took out the trash, and took off more donations. When I got home Sherry had thrown out some stuff in Jacen's room and had some more clutter to take out last night. I also made a list of the things I wanted to accomplish over the next few days (barring we don't get washed away by the hurricane, living near a major dam when they're calling for flooding is always nerve-racking) so I think that helped as well.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:03 am

Last night:

Sherry: I don't know why you're trying to clean the house up so much, it's just going to get messed up again.

Maybe the roach poop I cleaned up from behind the clutter that's covering every free inch of counter space in the kitchen has me motivated not to live in filth. I don't know, I've been there before and don't want to go back to that.

Puns

Post by Puns » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Wtf Michael B Jordan was Wallace on The Wire!!!???

Grundy

Post by Grundy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 pm

A while back I mentioned I would be starting an online t-shirt store. Well, glad to say it is up and running. Got some designs on there now and I try to add a new design or 2 every few days. Below is the link for the store. Check it out if ya want. 🙂👍

https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/GrundysGraphix/

Keith6601

Post by Keith6601 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm

Jericho turning "a little bit of the bubbly" into a catchphrase now is awesome just for everything we're going to keep getting from it.

Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Keith6601 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Jericho turning "a little bit of the bubbly" into a catchphrase now is awesome just for everything we're going to keep getting from it.
He confirmed on his podcast that his inspiration for saying it was from Dumb & Dumber. Only makes it better!

Puns

Post by Puns » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 am

If a Jew makes a homemade fire bomb is it a mazel-tov cocktail?

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:17 am

Puns wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 am
If a Jew makes a homemade fire bomb is it a mazel-tov cocktail?
YES :lol:

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 am

I came home yesterday to see that Sherry had finally cleaned out the corner of the room that was nearly 3 feet of clothes piled up. She even had made trash and donation piles, it feels a bit less stressful going into the bedroom now. Our plan is that we're both going to take a weeks vacation in a few weeks and do a massive clean up and declutter, but I started early doing as much as possible to keep from getting overwhelmed by it all. I'm glad she's trying to get a jump start on it as well.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 am

If I was consistently late for work every day I would have been fired years ago. Sherry is going to get a manager one day that isn't going to put up with that behavior. She's just sitting here at 8:57 playing on her phone when she is supposed to be at work at 9 and hasn't even gotten dressed yet.

To me, it shows a real lack of concern for our family that she can't even be bothered to try and do the bare minimum for work so we don't lose a source of income.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Also, apparently I get to be the asshole again tonight because I nixed her trying to cram toys in front of the movies in the spare bedroom. I just want one spot in the house where I can have something displayed neatly without a ton of stuff cluttering it up.

Puns

Post by Puns » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:10 pm

It’s 96° on October 3. Crazy.

Puns

Post by Puns » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:15 pm

Ginger Baker died today. :cry:

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:58 pm

People are crazy!

So I had to work from 8-12:30 today. I get off and leave and as I get to a very tricky intersection the car behind me decides to try and go around me while I'm merging into the right lane (with my turn signal on, mind you). He's unsuccessful and honks his horn at me so I give home the one-finger salute and think that's the end of it. He turns around and decides to follow me for nearly 15 miles as I try to shake him as there is no way I'm letting this guy see where I live. He ends up cornering me on a dead-end road and gets out of his car and stands in the way and calls the police claiming I ran him off the road and damaged his vehicle (which is horseshit because he rode my ass the entire time I left work). He said he was making a citizen's arrest against me, which I laughed at and told him to get out of the way so I could get home to my son. He made me wait for the cops to get there and we explained our story to the officers and they basically told me that I hadn't done anything wrong. I could hear the guy yelling at them to check the cameras and that I should be going to jail just before they left. I waited for him to be long gone before I left and went to Walmart for a bit just to be sure he didn't follow me. Crazy

Puns

Post by Puns » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Its hard out there driving on them streets. Glad you’re okay and that psycho was only as psycho as he was and worse things didn’t happen.

Puns

Post by Puns » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Did you know Steven Tyler from Aerosmith adopted the 16 year old he was banging when he was in his late 20s to bring her on tour with him, got her pregnant, convinced her to have an abortion after trying to burn her house down because smoke inhalation would have messed the baby up and snorted and offered coke to her during the abortion?

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Puns wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:35 pm
Did you know Steven Tyler from Aerosmith adopted the 16 year old he was banging when he was in his late 20s to bring her on tour with him, got her pregnant, convinced her to have an abortion after trying to burn her house down because smoke inhalation would have messed the baby up and snorted and offered coke to her during the abortion?
To be fair he only did the coke to keep himself awake during the abortion because he didn’t want to miss a thing.

Puns

Post by Puns » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Lol Joe.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:10 pm

We've spent 3 days clearing out Jacen's bedroom and trying to get rid of stuff. His closet alone was so full you couldn't open the door without causing an avalanche of toys. I'm surprised Sherry is agreeing to get rid of as much as she has, though I would like it to be more personally. We still have the 4 giant plastic tubs full of toys that are stacked to the ceiling, the 2 laundry baskets full of random balls, and the various riding vehicles that are taking up a large chunk of the third bedroom to go through over the next few days. Once we finish that we're going to go through his clothes as well as I don't think she's ever gotten rid of any of his clothes since he's been born.

Apparently, we are looking at moving out of this house in the new year and we both agree that the last move was way too stressful and I really don't want to spend 16-17 hours a day for 4 days straight moving again. This place has been decent, but the neighborhood isn't the greatest, we're constantly fighting bugs from neighbors who are disgusting (and I'm fairly certain the house 2 doors down is a drug dealer) and we just need to get Jacen in a nicer area where we won't feel like we have to coop him up inside all day long.