Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Stuff
Puns

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:57 pm

I saw my best friend’s girlfriend of nearly two years on tinder. Should I tell him or see if he knows or something, or keep it to myself?

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Azmodeous wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:53 pm
Hypothetical question, if you're moving in less than a week, and still have barely packed anything do you: a. Come home and start packing because there's a ton to do or b. Sit in a chair and watch Netflix all night?
Im thinking Netflix.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Puns wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:57 pm
I saw my best friend’s girlfriend of nearly two years on tinder. Should I tell him or see if he knows or something, or keep it to myself?
I wouldn't tell him, I'd pull up Tinder and show him.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:41 pm

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:06 pm
Puns wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:57 pm
I wouldn't tell him, I'd pull up Tinder and show him.
Agreed. Though he might know.

Puns

Post by Puns » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:30 pm

Lol I talked to him. He knows. They’re in an open relationship. She’s hot. Maybe I’ll go bang em both. I’ve never had a threesome. Almost did one time, but my buddy got scared I’d see his tiny weiner.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:32 am

Puns wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:30 pm
Lol I talked to him. He knows. They’re in an open relationship. She’s hot. Maybe I’ll go bang em both. I’ve never had a threesome. Almost did one time, but my buddy got scared I’d see his tiny weiner.
Are you bicurious? I fully support banging them both! Haha

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:27 pm

I just spent over 3 hours cleaning out Jacen's bedroom closet. There's so much mold building up in there I ended up throwing a bunch of stuff away. I'll be happy to get out of this place.

Puns

Post by Puns » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Joe wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:32 am
Puns wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:30 pm
Are you bicurious? I fully support banging them both! Haha

No, but I ain’t scared of shit!

Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:12 am

With the NFL season starting up, should we get a sports section up and running in this place?

Gonna be posting my pickems post soon and thought I'd ask! Also, spashley hit me up asking too! :lol:

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:33 am

Iamspiderman wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:12 am
With the NFL season starting up, should we get a sports section up and running in this place?

Gonna be posting my pickems post soon and thought I'd ask! Also, spashley hit me up asking too! :lol:
put it as a subsection under Wrestling, since some football players end up wrestling

Also since football is a work

Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:25 am

Come join my fantasy football league! We have 7 and are looking to hit 10. Draft is this Sunday at 8PM EST.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... 8d0c890556

No $ to enter. Would really appreciate any additions!

Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:50 am

Hey guys, so sorry for this advertisement, especially after Spideys post, but my buddy is trying to set up a fantasy league with a $100 buy in.

We are missing 2 out of 12 players. If anyone is interested, please feel to click the link or hit me up! Need to know by friday, serious inquiries only.

1st place - 700
2nd place - 400
3rd place -100

Click link below, if interested!

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... src=app-sh

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:19 pm

You know, there's a massive disconnect between Sherry and me on how to handle a situation. We're moving but it's taking our rental office over a week to get our lease to us. The person at the local branch that makes up the leases has been out in the hospital for the last week and they've shifted all of their leases to another office out of town. That office is now swamped and has yet to get us a lease despite daily pressure from me to get the ball rolling. We were trying to plan to be out of here by Saturday but without a lease, it's looking less likely to make that timeframe. With no lease, I can't get the power switched over, we can't get the keys or anything really at this point. It's frustrating but I'm keeping my cool and trying to be polite through all this as I feel like being rude just makes matters worse in my opinion. Sherry thinks I need to be rude and raise hell to get things accomplished and got ill with me after spending hours trying to get the lease but to no avail. Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't feel like being an asshole is the best way to go into a renting relationship.

Keith6601

Post by Keith6601 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Being an asshole isn't right given the situation. If it was the normal office just twiddling their thumbs, then I'd be all for it but due to the circumstances it's uncalled for and being one will just create more trouble then it's worth.

creepshow
Site Admin

Post by creepshow » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:10 pm

How's everything with you, Kevin?

Oh you know...I'm good. Listening to creepypasta style true stories about stalkers on Youtube while STILL SEEING THAT GIRL FROM OUT OF STATE ON MY SUGGESTED FRIENDS FEED ON FACEBOOK!

I keep wanting to send her a followup email, but I feel like that's the wrong move...as I think any move is the wrong move.

I mean, clearly I either said or did something off putting or she simply doesn't care to continue correspondence...either way, I hate that it still plagues my thoughts.

My other friend, the local one, still hasn't messaged me back either...which isn't as frustrating, but kind of is. We haven't hung out since April, and she stood me up for a concert last minute about a month or so ago, but that was the last time we really chatted. It's just...ugh...why do I get all "care-y" about people who don't seem to care as much about me?

Anyway...my kid starts school on Tuesday for the first time. Total insanity. Cats and dogs...living together.

creepshow
Site Admin

Post by creepshow » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:16 pm

My current situation is not aided by the fact that work is very slow...so I've got a lot of thinking time at the moment.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:49 pm

You know, when you have to move in less than 24 hours and you have packed maybe 35% of your belongings maybe waiting until 8 pm the night before to get started isn't the best of ideas...

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:30 pm

There's just no way we are going to be ready come tomorrow. And sleep is no longer an option. Fuck this move

creepshow
Site Admin

Post by creepshow » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 pm

Ah, you guys will make it work...don't stress too much! Moving sucks, though. This is why we hired movers last time...and hopefully it'll be a long while before we move again.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:03 am

I'm on such a long stretch of small amounts of sleep that my body has just decided this is all the sleep you need for now. I've been going from 8 this morning unpacking and organizing things around here before Sherr got home from work so I could bring some loads over and just stopping now. 5I still have a day worth of loading and unloading in order to get everything over here. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, I've emptied out multiple rooms and Jacen's room is one carload away from being done thankfully, our bedroom is another story.