Summerslam 2019!

Azmodeous

Re: Summerslam 2019!

Post by Azmodeous » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Puns wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:21 am
The Fiend was fucking amazing. I love what Bray is doing with the character. It was some freaky shit. That mask is terrifying. My daughter got so scared when he was coming out she refused to watch at all. That lantern of Bray’s head was so creepy with the stitches closed eyes and the light in the huge mouth. Good shit.

Kofi vs Orton. My thoughts....Orton doesn’t entertain me whatsoever. Is that what he’s trying to do, make people gate him for wrestling a slow, boring pace? If so he is doing a good job because I hate him. I never want to see him again. He’s got “I never wanna see him wrestle again” heat with me.

I fell asleep during Seth vs Brock. How did it finish?
Seth curb-stomped Brock 3 times in a row to finally put him down and regain the belt. It really felt like they hit the reset button and tried to go back to that Beast slayer with him after some terrible booking decisions over the last few months.

Kofi vs Orton isn't a feud I want to see continue and judging from the audible bullshit chants most of Toronto doesn't either.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Azmodeous wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:24 pm
Puns wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:21 am
The Fiend was fucking amazing. I love what Bray is doing with the character. It was some freaky shit. That mask is terrifying. My daughter got so scared when he was coming out she refused to watch at all. That lantern of Bray’s head was so creepy with the stitches closed eyes and the light in the huge mouth. Good shit.

Kofi vs Orton. My thoughts....Orton doesn’t entertain me whatsoever. Is that what he’s trying to do, make people gate him for wrestling a slow, boring pace? If so he is doing a good job because I hate him. I never want to see him again. He’s got “I never wanna see him wrestle again” heat with me.

I fell asleep during Seth vs Brock. How did it finish?
Seth curb-stomped Brock 3 times in a row to finally put him down and regain the belt. It really felt like they hit the reset button and tried to go back to that Beast slayer with him after some terrible booking decisions over the last few months.

Kofi vs Orton isn't a feud I want to see continue and judging from the audible bullshit chants most of Toronto doesn't either.
The live crowd was chanting bullshit at the finish. Orton was oddly kind of over with the crowd, especially in my section. Kofi was getting a decent amount of jeers.

I loved Brock vs Seth. I went in expecting very little and was pleasantly surprised. Great match!

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:36 am

Apparently, Tom Savini designed the Fiend mask for Bray Wyatt. He also made his new lantern as well.

GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Ziggler's last two PPV matches have totaled 2:07 of bell to bell action and both times on the losing end.

Keith6601

Post by Keith6601 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:47 pm

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm
Ziggler's last two PPV matches have totaled 2:07 of bell to bell action and both times on the losing end.
He makes Yano matches look like Broadways!!!!