WrestleMania 36

ICEMAN KING PATSON
Posts: 1065
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 am
Location: the folly of man

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Monday Night Rollins wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:21 pm
The King of Bros called out Willey G today on Twitter. I’d love to see Riddle send Goldberg to retirement forever. I’d also love if he tried to get cute & try to shoot on Riddle & get wrecked by him.
Bill is smart enough not to agree to a match with Riddle.

Keith6601
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Keith6601 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:57 pm

Remember though after the stuff with Lesnar, Riddle mentioning anyone needs to be approved :lol:

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:29 pm

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:17 pm
Monday Night Rollins wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:21 pm
The King of Bros called out Willey G today on Twitter. I’d love to see Riddle send Goldberg to retirement forever. I’d also love if he tried to get cute & try to shoot on Riddle & get wrecked by him.
Bill is smart enough not to agree to a match with Riddle.
But he does head butt doors.

ICEMAN KING PATSON
Posts: 1065
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 am
Location: the folly of man

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:27 am

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:29 pm
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:17 pm
Monday Night Rollins wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:21 pm
The King of Bros called out Willey G today on Twitter. I’d love to see Riddle send Goldberg to retirement forever. I’d also love if he tried to get cute & try to shoot on Riddle & get wrecked by him.
Bill is smart enough not to agree to a match with Riddle.
But he does head butt doors.
and smash his fist unprotected through car windows.
he's not like super smart.
but still smart enough not to get in the ring with Riddle

Monday Night Rollins
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 am
Location: Houston

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Monday Night Rollins » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Oh I don’t think it will happen. The replacement will be a let down more than likely. Braun or somebody on that lwvel will take the spear probably. Or will they? *evil laugh*

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 am

I'm not really sure what to expect of WrestleMania this weekend but with having really nothing else to do I am really starting to look forward to it as at least it's something to anticipate in this world of jack shit going on. I know thats not a ringing endorsement but here we are.

Joe
Posts: 2039
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 am

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 am
I'm not really sure what to expect of WrestleMania this weekend but with having really nothing else to do I am really starting to look forward to it as at least it's something to anticipate in this world of jack shit going on. I know thats not a ringing endorsement but here we are.
Perfectly said.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:14 am

Joe wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 am
GardenStateSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 am
I'm not really sure what to expect of WrestleMania this weekend but with having really nothing else to do I am really starting to look forward to it as at least it's something to anticipate in this world of jack shit going on. I know thats not a ringing endorsement but here we are.
Perfectly said.
What are you most looking forward to seeing? For me it's Daniel Bryan vs. Sami Zayn. I probably least care for that triple threat tag title ladder match. I don't care to see ladder bumps in an empty arena.

Joe
Posts: 2039
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:57 am

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:14 am
Joe wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 am
GardenStateSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 am
I'm not really sure what to expect of WrestleMania this weekend but with having really nothing else to do I am really starting to look forward to it as at least it's something to anticipate in this world of jack shit going on. I know thats not a ringing endorsement but here we are.
Perfectly said.
What are you most looking forward to seeing? For me it's Daniel Bryan vs. Sami Zayn. I probably least care for that triple threat tag title ladder match. I don't care to see ladder bumps in an empty arena.
Honestly I’m not sure I’m looking forward to any of them in a normal way. Mostly because I think a lot of them are going to be lots of smoke and mirrors and editing tricks. It’s way more of a production than a wrestling show.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:25 pm

Smoke and mirrors? So you're telling me Cody Rhodes is showing up!?

Hopefully somebody gets that.

Joe
Posts: 2039
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:24 pm

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:25 pm
Smoke and mirrors? So you're telling me Cody Rhodes is showing up!?

Hopefully somebody gets that.
I was hoping somebody would make that joke! :lol:

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:13 pm

For this year's Mania how did we not get Shane McMahon vs. Miz' dad?

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:24 am

I'm watching last year's WrestleMania and what a horrible after thought Angle's last match ended up being. Forget that Corbin went over but it's a shame this couldn't have gotten more time. Triple H vs. Batista was my bathroom break/walk around match and their match could have easily gone five less minutes.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:34 am

I really hope Charlotte takes another helicopter to this year's Mania.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:05 pm

So that Smackdown tag title match is a real thing I guess.

Keith6601
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Keith6601 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:15 pm

They're not social distancing!!!!!

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:19 pm

This is the first WrestleMania without The Miz since WrestleMania 22!

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by GardenStateSaint » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:35 pm

So Michael Cole called that first match by himself? :?

Keith6601
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Keith6601 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:05 pm

You know what, with everything that led to this, I don't care, it's Mania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith6601
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: WrestleMania 36

Post by Keith6601 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:14 pm

OMG Gronk is going to be the only fan, well with whoever he has with him it looks like.


Ehhh or not since they're gone already.

Post Reply