Raw Thread

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 am

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:21 am
Anybody else catch the dig by Graves at the end of the Lucha House Party match about them defeating the "single greatest sports entertainer to come out of Cincinnati, OH"?
I heard it but who was it a dig at?

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by GardenStateSaint » Tue May 07, 2019 11:30 am

Joe wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 am
GardenStateSaint wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:21 am
Anybody else catch the dig by Graves at the end of the Lucha House Party match about them defeating the "single greatest sports entertainer to come out of Cincinnati, OH"?
I heard it but who was it a dig at?
Ambrose

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Tue May 07, 2019 5:34 pm

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:30 am
Joe wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 am
GardenStateSaint wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:21 am
Anybody else catch the dig by Graves at the end of the Lucha House Party match about them defeating the "single greatest sports entertainer to come out of Cincinnati, OH"?
I heard it but who was it a dig at?
Ambrose
Well damn. Surprised Renee didn’t slap him. :lol:

-mp-
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Raw Thread

Post by -mp- » Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Joe wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:46 am
-mp- wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 pm
I spent my Monday night reading that twitter thread with all the batshit Vince McMahon stories.

“I wanted to stuff her with crushed leaves.”
I...what?
http://www.twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/ ... 1818640384

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Wed May 08, 2019 6:36 am

-mp- wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 pm
Joe wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:46 am
-mp- wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 pm
I spent my Monday night reading that twitter thread with all the batshit Vince McMahon stories.

“I wanted to stuff her with crushed leaves.”
I...what?
http://www.twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/ ... 1818640384
It’s hard to dislike a man who loves snow cones so much.

Also now surprised Austin’s name wasn’t “Snow Cone” Steve Austin.

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Mon May 13, 2019 10:03 pm

I missed most of tonight’s show but just caught the women’s four way that was pretty good! Actually makes me excited for the women’s ladder match on Sunday.

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Mon May 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Okay Mysterio vs Cesaro was awesome! I don’t know how the first 90 minutes went but I’m enjoying the heck out of this Raw since I tuned in.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by GardenStateSaint » Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Joe wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:22 pm
Okay Mysterio vs Cesaro was awesome! I don’t know how the first 90 minutes went but I’m enjoying the heck out of this Raw since I tuned in.
I saw this post before I watched the match and for some reason I envisioned a tilt-a-whirl back breaker and I got it! :lol:

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Mon May 20, 2019 8:25 pm

25 minutes into Raw and I’m already bored and legit considering changing the channel.

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm

At least Ricochet vs Cesaro was good, and it looks like we may have a Cesaro push happening!

Roxxxas
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Roxxxas » Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Joe wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm
At least Ricochet vs Cesaro was good, and it looks like we may have a Cesaro push happening!
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Mon May 20, 2019 9:30 pm

Roxxxas wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 pm
Joe wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm
At least Ricochet vs Cesaro was good, and it looks like we may have a Cesaro push happening!
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...
This would be the approximately fourth fooling I believe.

Revival vs Usos just now was awesome!

Keith6601
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Keith6601 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:17 pm

I like the 24/7 title. It gives the lower card guys something to do that's semi-meaningful again.

Now I need Brock to just be standing in a corner and the champ runs into him knocking himself out and Lesnar cashes in and wins the title. Then when he's gone, he's in hiding to protect that title and keep his reign going.

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Tue May 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Keith6601 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:17 pm
I like the 24/7 title. It gives the lower card guys something to do that's semi-meaningful again.
I agree! It made for some really fun segments on the show with guys who wouldn’t have been on at all otherwise.

Honestly, Raw as a whole got better to me as the night went on. Not everything was a hit, but it felt like there were a lot less misses than usual.

Keith6601
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Keith6601 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:20 pm

I only put it on right before the title announcement but it was a fun last hour with the 24/7 segments and a pretty good tag match with the suspense of Brock lurking in the shadows.

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Tue May 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Keith6601 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:20 pm
I only put it on right before the title announcement but it was a fun last hour with the 24/7 segments and a pretty good tag match with the suspense of Brock lurking in the shadows.
I felt like for a long time, the show was starting out with a hot first hour and increasingly getting worse until the last hour. So seeing the show build up to a strong third hour felt much better.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by GardenStateSaint » Wed May 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Joe wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm
At least Ricochet vs Cesaro was good, and it looks like we may have a Cesaro push happening!
Remember when Cesaro had the United States Championship for awhile? Hardly anybody remembers that but nobody remembers Harper being Intercontinental Champion.

Roxxxas
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Roxxxas » Wed May 22, 2019 4:15 pm

GardenStateSaint wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:05 pm
Joe wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm
At least Ricochet vs Cesaro was good, and it looks like we may have a Cesaro push happening!
Remember when Cesaro had the United States Championship for awhile? Hardly anybody remembers that but nobody remembers Harper being Intercontinental Champion.
Pepperidge Farm remembers..

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by GardenStateSaint » Thu May 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Image

Joe
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Raw Thread

Post by Joe » Mon May 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Forty-six minutes into the show and so far not a single match.

Post Reply