Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Stuff

Moderator: Puns

Puns
Location: In my mom’s basement I steal her wifi and I pay no rent

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns »

I saw Phil Collins trending on twitter and found out today is his 73rd birthday! I guess we have him to thank for the name of this thread so he is an honorable Loon thanks to the third track on Genesis’ 1985 album Invisible Touch that this thread is named for.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

So after getting super sick mid week last week, I barely made it through 2 shifts Thursday and Friday before having to call out Saturday and just rest. You'd think that would be a sign to slow down but instead I worked 8 hours yesterday and decided to wash everything sheet/comforter/blanket/couch cover/clothes and stayed up until midnight folding, putting them away, and making all the beds, got less than 6 hours sleep, woke up and went to work for 10 hours and then came home and swept up, gathered 3 days of trash, and just generally cleaned up from not having much energy. I really need to not push myself like this.
Puns
Location: In my mom’s basement I steal her wifi and I pay no rent

Post by Puns »

You’re gonna get sick again, man!
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

Man, nothing makes me feel better than in the middle of an 11 hour shift on day 6 straight without a day off having the coworker, who makes everyone's schedule, doesn't work weekends, and refuses to run a register, boasting about how she got drunk with a bunch of our coworkers and our store manager this weekend. It's like being in high school with these people sometimes and I HATED high school.
-mp-

Post by -mp- »

Ole Anderson died. Not kindest and gentlest fella you’ll ever hear about but man oh man he was one of the great promos of ALL time