Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Stuff
Azmodeous
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Azmodeous » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Joe wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm
Azmodeous wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 pm
I watched an old YouTube video I made 8 years ago yesterday and was embarrassed by how bad it was. I subsequently went down a rabbit hole watching videos on how to improve my video quality and am thinking of making videos more regularly again. I already have a major advantage in the fact that my cell phone is far better than the webcam I was using when I last made videos. Also, it just is something to help me with genuinely having a hard time communicating how I feel in person at times.
You should do it! It’s great having a creative outlet. I miss making shows and shorts, which I did a ton in college. It was so cool back then having access to equipment and people game to just make stuff on a moment’s notice.
I want to but want a few items first (tripod, lights, microphone) because I can't just throw up terrible looking video, especially as peculiar as I am with my movie collection being in the best quality possible.

Azmodeous
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Azmodeous » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:13 pm

It just hit me that Becky Lynch's The Man gimmick is a total dig at Charlotte since Ric Flair always called himself that. That makes me love her even more now.

And that was my no duh moment for the day.

Joe
Posts: 1298
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Azmodeous wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:13 pm
It just hit me that Becky Lynch's The Man gimmick is a total dig at Charlotte since Ric Flair always called himself that. That makes me love her even more now.

And that was my no duh moment for the day.
Glass shattering moment as How I Met Your Mother called it.

GardenStateSaint
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by GardenStateSaint » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:12 pm

If The Man beats The Baddest Woman on the Planet I still count that as a major win for the patriarchy.

Puns
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Lol I sprained my ankle at work stepping off the last step of a porch into a hole covered by leaves trying to pet a giant dog.

Who the fuck does that? :lol:

Puns
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Y’all. Can you believe Eddie Guerrero beat Brock Lesnar for the wwe title just over 15 years ago?

Azmodeous
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Azmodeous » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:34 pm

You know, I'd catch some major bullshit if I left the house in the shape I walked into it being tonight. I'd never hear the end of it if I just gave up and went to bed without lifting a finger the second she came home from working 9 hours either.

Joe
Posts: 1298
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Joe » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am

Today in “Amusing Spam Account Names That Tried To Join The Bin,” I present you with ThaiSmartLoan.

Sorry Thai, we just don’t want you here.

Keith6601
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Keith6601 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:06 am

Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am
Today in “Amusing Spam Account Names That Tried To Join The Bin,” I present you with ThaiSmartLoan.

Sorry Thai, we just don’t want you here.
Glad someone is checking it, I've got so many notifications :lol:

Joe
Posts: 1298
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Joe » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 am

Keith6601 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:06 am
Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am
Today in “Amusing Spam Account Names That Tried To Join The Bin,” I present you with ThaiSmartLoan.

Sorry Thai, we just don’t want you here.
Glad someone is checking it, I've got so many notifications :lol:
Oh I check it every time I come on the board. I hate seeing notifications and that clears them :lol:

ICEMAN KING PATSON
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 am
Location: the folly of man

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Pro Tip: I'm pretty sure you can go into settings and list me as a "Friend" and it will give you a notification every time I post.

Just in case you want more notifications

Joe
Posts: 1298
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Joe » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:45 pm

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 pm
Pro Tip: I'm pretty sure you can go into settings and list me as a "Friend" and it will give you a notification every time I post.

Just in case you want more notifications
What makes you think I don’t already have you like that?

Keith6601
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Keith6601 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 am
Keith6601 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:06 am
Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am
Today in “Amusing Spam Account Names That Tried To Join The Bin,” I present you with ThaiSmartLoan.

Sorry Thai, we just don’t want you here.
Glad someone is checking it, I've got so many notifications :lol:
Oh I check it every time I come on the board. I hate seeing notifications and that clears them :lol:
I'll leave it until I get around to clearing it and then I just hit "mark all read" :lol:

ICEMAN KING PATSON
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 am
Location: the folly of man

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:45 pm
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 pm
Pro Tip: I'm pretty sure you can go into settings and list me as a "Friend" and it will give you a notification every time I post.

Just in case you want more notifications
What makes you think I don’t already have you like that?
No wonder you get so many notifications!

Puns
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:43 pm

Met a very pretty lady at the bar when I was out with some friends seeing some local bands play a couple weeks ago. She’s really funny and too pretty for me (like most women!) and loves basketball (omgggggg!!!!!!!!) and knows my friends and they think she’s great and that we should go out. Well, the night we met I was absolutely hammered and don’t remember how the night ended. I woke up on the couch at my friends’ house. Thankfully, I didn’t drive. They said that this lady and I really hit it off and we should double date.

So I found her on Facebook and told her it was nice to meet her and she asked me to come out with her the next weekend to see some music. Of course, the two bands playing that night were my best friend Jamie’s band and the other was his girlfriend/a current coworker/former coworker and good friend/the weed man’s band and I was gonna go anyways. So I got two birds stoned at once, got to see good music and hang out with a potential new lady friend.

It all went well. It was super loud in there and we didn’t get to talk a whole bunch, so we are going to go on a date. I’m taking her to the nicest place for dinner around here (NOT THE OLIVE GARDEN!!) and we gonna get to know one another better. We have several similarities already, so I think things will go well.

Iamspiderman
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Iamspiderman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Puns wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Met a very pretty lady at the bar when I was out with some friends seeing some local bands play a couple weeks ago. She’s really funny and too pretty for me (like most women!) and loves basketball (omgggggg!!!!!!!!) and knows my friends and they think she’s great and that we should go out. Well, the night we met I was absolutely hammered and don’t remember how the night ended. I woke up on the couch at my friends’ house. Thankfully, I didn’t drive. They said that this lady and I really hit it off and we should double date.

So I found her on Facebook and told her it was nice to meet her and she asked me to come out with her the next weekend to see some music. Of course, the two bands playing that night were my best friend Jamie’s band and the other was his girlfriend/a current coworker/former coworker and good friend/the weed man’s band and I was gonna go anyways. So I got two birds stoned at once, got to see good music and hang out with a potential new lady friend.

It all went well. It was super loud in there and we didn’t get to talk a whole bunch, so we are going to go on a date. I’m taking her to the nicest place for dinner around here (NOT THE OLIVE GARDEN!!) and we gonna get to know one another better. We have several similarities already, so I think things will go well.
Forgive me for not scrolling back but I thought you posted in here recently of a whole thing where you couldnt really be with a previous lady friend because of your daughter reacting a certain way around her mom having another guy around or something. Maybe I;m mixing stories but either way I'm happy for you man. While I get keeping your daughter happy, don't deny yourself happiness in the process. It isn't you being selfish, you deserve to be loved and cared for just as much as anyone.

Puns
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Iamspiderman wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:55 pm
Puns wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Met a very pretty lady at the bar when I was out with some friends seeing some local bands play a couple weeks ago. She’s really funny and too pretty for me (like most women!) and loves basketball (omgggggg!!!!!!!!) and knows my friends and they think she’s great and that we should go out. Well, the night we met I was absolutely hammered and don’t remember how the night ended. I woke up on the couch at my friends’ house. Thankfully, I didn’t drive. They said that this lady and I really hit it off and we should double date.

So I found her on Facebook and told her it was nice to meet her and she asked me to come out with her the next weekend to see some music. Of course, the two bands playing that night were my best friend Jamie’s band and the other was his girlfriend/a current coworker/former coworker and good friend/the weed man’s band and I was gonna go anyways. So I got two birds stoned at once, got to see good music and hang out with a potential new lady friend.

It all went well. It was super loud in there and we didn’t get to talk a whole bunch, so we are going to go on a date. I’m taking her to the nicest place for dinner around here (NOT THE OLIVE GARDEN!!) and we gonna get to know one another better. We have several similarities already, so I think things will go well.
Forgive me for not scrolling back but I thought you posted in here recently of a whole thing where you couldnt really be with a previous lady friend because of your daughter reacting a certain way around her mom having another guy around or something. Maybe I;m mixing stories but either way I'm happy for you man. While I get keeping your daughter happy, don't deny yourself happiness in the process. It isn't you being selfish, you deserve to be loved and cared for just as much as anyone.
I had a nice talk with my daughter and asked what she thought about me seeing ladies. I showed her a picture of Candace and Lily said she was very pretty and looked nice. I told Lily she was and asked what she thought about me taking her on a date. Lily said it was okay as long as she was nice. I told her she was very nice and Lily said that she could be my girlfriend if I wanted. I told her I was going to take her on some dates and see how it all goes before anything like her becoming my girlfriend happenes. She said that was okay and that she loves me more than her mom. :D

Roxxxas
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Roxxxas » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Puns wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Met a very pretty lady at the bar when I was out with some friends seeing some local bands play a couple weeks ago. She’s really funny and too pretty for me (like most women!) and loves basketball (omgggggg!!!!!!!!) and knows my friends and they think she’s great and that we should go out. Well, the night we met I was absolutely hammered and don’t remember how the night ended. I woke up on the couch at my friends’ house. Thankfully, I didn’t drive. They said that this lady and I really hit it off and we should double date.

So I found her on Facebook and told her it was nice to meet her and she asked me to come out with her the next weekend to see some music. Of course, the two bands playing that night were my best friend Jamie’s band and the other was his girlfriend/a current coworker/former coworker and good friend/the weed man’s band and I was gonna go anyways. So I got two birds stoned at once, got to see good music and hang out with a potential new lady friend.

It all went well. It was super loud in there and we didn’t get to talk a whole bunch, so we are going to go on a date. I’m taking her to the nicest place for dinner around here (NOT THE OLIVE GARDEN!!) and we gonna get to know one another better. We have several similarities already, so I think things will go well.
Don’t disrespect the MEAT SAUCE :lol:

Keith6601
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Keith6601 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 pm

The thing that stands out to me is Lily saying she can be your girlfriend if she's nice. That sends up flags that your ex's new boyfriend isn't, or has done something that Lily sees as not being nice which could simply be saying a bad word.

Puns
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Keith6601 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 pm
The thing that stands out to me is Lily saying she can be your girlfriend if she's nice. That sends up flags that your ex's new boyfriend isn't, or has done something that Lily sees as not being nice which could simply be saying a bad word.
Lily said Emily likes her new boyfriend more than she likes her so she’s mad at him and her mom. She also said he’s nice but he doesn’t like to play so she doesn’t like him. If I find out he’s mean to either of my kids we will have a real problem.

Speaking of bad words, Abraham, who is three, has been saying “fucking” a lot recently. I NEVER curse in front of my children. They have to hear it from Emily, her boyfriend or her parents. Lily told me she’d never heard me cuss in her life. How do you get a three year old not to cuss? I tell him that it’s a bad word and he shouldn’t say it but he doesn’t give a shit lol. Am I supposed to put him in timeout or something? Growing up I said “bitch” to my mom and she beat my ass. When my dad found out he beat the shit out of me. I’m not the type to hit kids, so what do I do to get him to know I’m serious about him not saying it anymore?

Post Reply