Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Stuff
Joe

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Azmodeous wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:29 am
What are your thoughts on the Saudi Arabia situation from last week? Do you believe the company line about there being mechanical issues with the plane or do you think this was a pissing contest between Vince and the Crown Prince over money that the boys got thrown in the middle of as pawns? I'm leaning towards the latter honestly as there's a lot of tweets out there that paint an ugly picture of the situation from employees.
Yeah I’m leaning towards believing the latter. But them doubling down on more Saudi super shows is so confusing.

I hope the entire roster just refuses to go next time.

Puns

Post by Puns » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:41 am

Would you rather fight one Brock Lesnar sized Hornswoggle or ten Hornswoggle sized Brock Lesnars?

Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Puns wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:41 am
Would you rather fight one Brock Lesnar sized Hornswoggle or ten Hornswoggle sized Brock Lesnars?
One Lesnar sized Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle isnt talent to begin with so him just being normal sized doesnt scare me.

-mp-

Post by -mp- » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah, I’m pretty sure a midget (sorry) Brock Lesnar could still shove my foot up my own ass. Let alone 10 of them. I don’t think you thought this all the way through, Puns.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Iamspiderman wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm
Puns wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:41 am
One Lesnar sized Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle isnt talent to begin with so him just being normal sized doesnt scare me.
He wouldn't be normal sized he'd be Lesnar sized. I dont want none of that. But ten little person Lesnars is worse.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:17 am

This conversation reminds me of this for some reason.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:29 am

I nearly brought a house this week. We've been looking for weeks and found one that we liked but we hit a snag in the funding (basically Sherry's dad had promised us $2000 to go towards moving and he decided he wanted to keep that money and live by himself if we moved) and had to rescind our offer. We may have a cheaper option lined up we're going to put an offer out on next week and see. I personally like this one a slight bit better than the other house but Sherry liked the other one better. Buying a house is one of the most stressful endeavors I've ever undertaken between pushy realtors and just trying to do this while we are raising a special needs kid and going into the holiday season at work my anxiety is sky high right now.

Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Azmodeous wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:29 am
I nearly brought a house this week. We've been looking for weeks and found one that we liked but we hit a snag in the funding (basically Sherry's dad had promised us $2000 to go towards moving and he decided he wanted to keep that money and live by himself if we moved) and had to rescind our offer. We may have a cheaper option lined up we're going to put an offer out on next week and see. I personally like this one a slight bit better than the other house but Sherry liked the other one better. Buying a house is one of the most stressful endeavors I've ever undertaken between pushy realtors and just trying to do this while we are raising a special needs kid and going into the holiday season at work my anxiety is sky high right now.
This time of year seems to be slimmer pickings for houses, took me 6 months before we got this one now and honestly probably should’ve held off but also had apartment lease coming up so I had to suck it up. Of course within a month there was plenty of better options popping up :roll:

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Roxxxas wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 pm
Azmodeous wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:29 am
This time of year seems to be slimmer pickings for houses, took me 6 months before we got this one now and honestly probably should’ve held off but also had apartment lease coming up so I had to suck it up. Of course within a month there was plenty of better options popping up :roll:
We're at our wits end with this house and don't want to enter into another year-long rental agreement. We can find a better place in a better location if we pool our resources and get out of bad neighborhoods (there's a house 3 doors down blaring musical loud it's shaking the floors here as I type this. Also, the bugs are out of control and I'm not spending what exterminators ask around here for the to just come back because the neighbors are gross).There's also the idea that with her family moving in together we can get a routine established for Jacen and not have to coordinate everyone watching him and having set times for reading, playing, and feeds and such.

Puns

Post by Puns » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Ya ever just meet someone and have sex the day you first met? Like how often does that kinda thing happen?

Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:05 am

Puns wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:40 pm
Ya ever just meet someone and have sex the day you first met? Like how often does that kinda thing happen?
Depends on where you met them :lol:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:48 am

Puns wrote:
I’m gay. I’ve mostly met guys and had sex with them within an hour of talking on Grindr. Sometimes we exchange dick before we exchange names.

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:07 am

Puns wrote:
I've done that once. It's not my finest moment as I never even spoke to this girl ever again after that. This was nearly 20 years ago, mind you.

Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:02 pm

This Arn and Daniel Tosh thing just got epic

Puns

Post by Puns » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 pm

I’ve met two ladies and sold em on getting in the sack with me the day I met them. One was on Valentine’s Day in 2004. A 3-4 month long mistake I made named Elly. She, believe it or not, turned out to be nuts and a total stalker and became a possessive crazy person. She had this thing about wanting to have sex in the living room while her parents were at home. I was always so scared her dad would walk in and shoot me with a shotgun or something. That’d be such a shitty way to die.

The second was just the other day. I’m 15 years older, hair’s greying, 20 pounds heavier, divorced, got two kids, got nothing in life going for me and man I can still fucking pull chicks way out of my fucking league, hahahahaha. I’m no handsome fucking guy either, believe me. I’m ugly as shit! Hahaha man. It’s fun being single in your 30s. A lot of these girls that were my age growing up have grown up to be some milfs.

Should I move to New York City? Like Brooklyn? I think I’d like a major life change. I’ve never lived in a city before. Could be a difference I need.

Puns

Post by Puns » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Roxxxas wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:02 pm
Uh oh, what happened? Is Arn gonna hit him with the spine buster?

Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:52 pm

I've been trying to work on my negative impulses some lately. A while back I went off of social media for about a week but was back on it a week later and noticed my time management was severely hindered thanks to how much time I was aimlessly scrolling. Twitter was the worst as I felt it brought out an antagonistic side of me that was not a good look for me. I decided a few days ago to just deactivate my account and blocked my phone from accessing the site. It's worked so far as I've had more time to watch movies and even got some time in on Spider-Man on PS4 this week. I would get rid of Facebook but the constant complaints I'd get from Sherry isn't worth it, I already get enough flack if I miss one of the 40 posts she makes a day. I know having a kid and a full-time job means time is limited so getting back to the days where i watched multiple movies a night are gone but I need to not let Twitter, or anything for that matter get in the way of enjoying stuff in the time I do have.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:30 pm

Azmodeous wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:52 pm
I've been trying to work on my negative impulses some lately. A while back I went off of social media for about a week but was back on it a week later and noticed my time management was severely hindered thanks to how much time I was aimlessly scrolling. Twitter was the worst as I felt it brought out an antagonistic side of me that was not a good look for me. I decided a few days ago to just deactivate my account and blocked my phone from accessing the site. It's worked so far as I've had more time to watch movies and even got some time in on Spider-Man on PS4 this week. I would get rid of Facebook but the constant complaints I'd get from Sherry isn't worth it, I already get enough flack if I miss one of the 40 posts she makes a day. I know having a kid and a full-time job means time is limited so getting back to the days where i watched multiple movies a night are gone but I need to not let Twitter, or anything for that matter get in the way of enjoying stuff in the time I do have.
Tell Sherry you switched to Instagram and she can follow YOU if she wants.

Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:48 am

Puns wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 pm
Roxxxas wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:02 pm
Uh oh, what happened? Is Arn gonna hit him with the spine buster?
He cut a promo and I believe it was on Twitter. Must watch

Puns

Post by Puns » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Is there a topic you enjoy that other people would be surprised that you like as much as you do?

For me there are lots. Many different branches of philosophy, economics, religion, politics, I’m a real nerd. I’m always trying to learn more about some thing or another.