Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Stuff

Moderator: Puns

Puns
Location: In my mom’s basement I steal her wifi and I pay no rent

Re: Random thoughts from deep in the mind

Post by Puns »

Wow. Good for you for doing what makes you comfortable. Nobody should be giving you grief for taking care of yourself and your son, who has immunity concerns.
-mp-

Post by -mp- »

Yeah that’s bullshit, Azzy. Definitely don’t give them any more of your business.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Fucking hell, the Epstein list has been released. I read some and had to stop. I’m so fucking mad.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

Puns wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 pm Fucking hell, the Epstein list has been released. I read some and had to stop. I’m so fucking mad.
What's really screwed up is that people are saying that this is the same list that was revealed by Gawker back in 2015, our attention span have been demolished so bad that a lot of people, many of whom reacted back then, are acting like this is the first time they've ever heard of this.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Azmodeous wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:13 am
Puns wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 pm Fucking hell, the Epstein list has been released. I read some and had to stop. I’m so fucking mad.
What's really screwed up is that people are saying that this is the same list that was revealed by Gawker back in 2015, our attention span have been demolished so bad that a lot of people, many of whom reacted back then, are acting like this is the first time they've ever heard of this.
Yeah, this is much, much worse. Has anyone read any of the testimonies?

“Bill Clinton likes em YOUNG”

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is on the list.

Former Spanish President José María Aznar López.

They talk about Prince Andrew sexually assaulting Virginia Giuffre with a fucking puppet of himself.

Alan Dershowitz, the despicable lawyer who was able to get Jeffery Epstein the super cushy bullshit plea deal for “soliciting prostitution from underage women” (which, there is no god damn such fucking thing as, an underage female is a minor and unable to willingly consent in the eyes of the law and a fucking GIRL) that allowed him to go home from jail and continue to keep raping children is named, something like 137 times. He had sex with little girls in New York, New Mexico, Virgin Islands, flying all over the world. He has also, multiple times, PUBLICLY released essays contending that the age of consent needs to be LOWERED.

Oh, and Bibi Netanyahu has just asked to have super pedo Alan Dershowitz represent Israel in international court.

I hate this fucking country. We are FULLY compromised.

We’ve got multiple WORLD LEADERS flying around the world raping children.
Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman »

Can someone give me a one sentence answer as to what it means to be ok this list. I don’t follow politics at all and would rather not get into it.
Puns

Post by Puns »

It’s a little more complicated than a one sentence answer. And it’s much more important.

Edit: fuck lemme try.

Jeffery Epstein pimped very rich, extremely powerful and highly influential people the world over with underage girls to rape for blackmail material, is purported to have worked for the CIA or Israeli intelligence agency Mossad and a bunch of information about it all just came out.

That’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

Artificial Intelligence is set to make every aspect of our lives so unbearably miserable in the next few years thanks to the morally bankrupt, empathy deficient ghouls who are in control of this technology.
Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman »

Ok everyone need some opinions:

Invited to a destination wedding in Aug. 2025. First time leaving the country (it is in Ireland, from NY). I’m single and they are giving me a +1. If I were to take anyone at this point it’d be a friend of mine (we are not romantically linked at all).

Now if I ask her to come as my +1, does that make me obligated to pay for her travel and hotel? I just want to go about it right before asking her and avoid making it awkward. Also she does know the grooms to be fair, just not as well as me.
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON »

Ask her if she' like to go but let her know she will be responsible for her lodging/food at the same time.
Keith6601

Post by Keith6601 »

I agree with Icy, ask as a traveling companion since she knows them. Although if she knows them better and isn't invited, maybe they don't want her there so possibly reach out to them first.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Man. Saw an ex. Flirted. Got rejected.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

Puns wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:48 pm Man. Saw an ex. Flirted. Got rejected.
I saw an ex recently and did everything in my power to not have to interact with her. Lol
Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman »

Keith6601 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:39 pm I agree with Icy, ask as a traveling companion since she knows them. Although if she knows them better and isn't invited, maybe they don't want her there so possibly reach out to them first.
It is not a matter of them not wanting to invite her, they specifically said her name in regards to my +1 since ive taken her to local weddings before as one. I def know them better between the 2 of us but they def are offering the +1 to me
Assuming im bringing her.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Azmodeous wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:00 pm
Puns wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:48 pm Man. Saw an ex. Flirted. Got rejected.
I saw an ex recently and did everything in my power to not have to interact with her. Lol
This usually doesn’t happen and I’m sad.
Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos »

Glad some of the Loons are still active on here.

I wish I could be more active but know I love and miss you guys!
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

It never ceases to amaze me just how horrible of a human being Vince McMahon is...
Puns

Post by Puns »

Azmodeous wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:21 pm It never ceases to amaze me just how horrible of a human being Vince McMahon is...
Dude. I just saw. I posted a link to the lawsuit in the WWE discussion thread.

I hate Vince McMahon so much. I hope he goes to prison for this along with everyone who knew about it and/or covered for him.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

Puns wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:12 pm
Azmodeous wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:21 pm It never ceases to amaze me just how horrible of a human being Vince McMahon is...
Dude. I just saw. I posted a link to the lawsuit in the WWE discussion thread.

I hate Vince McMahon so much. I hope he goes to prison for this along with everyone who knew about it and/or covered for him.
It's really hard to want to watch Royal Rumble with this news, especially the implication that Hunter and Stephanie covered for him.
Puns

Post by Puns »

I think it’s why Stephanie retired when she did. Didn’t Vince say she didn’t perform her job competently or something right before or right after she left? I bet she found out that the whole thing wasn’t him just having another affair with someone at work, then her and/or Triple H leaked the info that led to Vince being outed from the company. She returned as CEO when he left and she left immediately when he returned.