ICEMAN KING PATSON

Re: Conspiracies

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON »

The moon landing happened.
Puns
Location: In my mom’s basement I steal her wifi and I pay no rent

Post by Puns »

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 am The moon landing happened.
What makes you sure?
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Puns wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:00 am
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 am The moon landing happened.
What makes you sure?
I was there.

And I'm also an alien.
The truth is out.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

We landed on the moon but the footage was so bad they had to re-shoot it.
Keith6601

Post by Keith6601 »

We landed on the moon, then found the alien base and haven't been allowed back.

I remember a few years ago when they announced they planned to go back to the moon by like 2025 or something. The joke was so basically it's going to take another 10 years to do what we did 60 years ago.
Puns

Post by Puns »

GardenStateSaint wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:41 pm We landed on the moon but the footage was so bad they had to re-shoot it.

See, that I would totally understand.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Keith6601 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:55 pm We landed on the moon, then found the alien base and haven't been allowed back.

I remember a few years ago when they announced they planned to go back to the moon by like 2025 or something. The joke was so basically it's going to take another 10 years to do what we did 60 years ago.
Lol right? That’s wild. Consider the computer technology we have now compared to what was available in 1969. We’re light years past there now. Computers took up buildings and now I’m typing this on my iPhone and and people in different states are able to read it as soon as I click submit. You tell a 33 year old in 1969 this kinda stuff will happen soon and it’ll seem crazy to them all the information we have at our fingertips. But we can’t do anything better with our space program besides spying on everyone all the time?
Puns

Post by Puns »

HOLY SHIT. Has anyone ever heard of the Franklin Credit Union Cover Up? I’m reading a book about it and it’s without a doubt the most fucked up thing I’ve ever read and I’ve read tons of books about serial killers and mobsters and this is by far the most fucked up shit I’ve ever read.
ICEMAN KING PATSON

what happened?
Joe

Post by Joe »

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 pm what happened?
Yeah, share more! I’m actually intrigued by this one.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Okay. So this senator, John W Decamp, who is a lawyer by trade, was investigating $40 million missing from the Franklin credit union in Omaha, Nebraska. The senator discovers that there is some really shady shit going on with the manager of the credit union, a guy by the name of Larry King Jr. He has a multi million dollar home, a second home in DC, and spends money extravagantly despite at the time (1988) only making $17,000 a year. I don’t know what that translates to in 2019 money, but you don’t get a multi million dollar house with $17k a year. Larry King throws all these parties for all these prominent republicans as he’s a rising star in the party and one of the 5 or so most powerful people at the time in Nebraska.

Multiple, multiple multiple kids and teenagers have come out saying that they were molested or raped by Larry King and his rich friends at these parties. Now keep it in mind that these accusations are coming from many teenagers who did not know one another who didn’t even necessarily live in the same area. Some of the things they are alleging are so fucked up. SO FUCKED UP.

The kids (some of them as young as 8 years old) say that at these parties these politicians and local titans of industry are openly engaging in drug use. Smoking pot, doing rails. They’re giving the teens and children drugs and alcohol. The adults are fucking one another. They’re also fucking the kids, passing them back and forth between them.

This is just the fucking beginning and is so tame compared to what’s coming.

So the children coming out with their testimonies about what happened are implicating Larry King. They say that he has flown them all over the country to attend these types of parties. Sometimes they get paid for their services, sometimes they don’t. Larry King would attack any of the kids who didn’t swallow his semen when they’d suck him off. He’d beat the fucking shit out of them. Kids. Teenagers. He’d threaten their lives.

So the senator conducting the investigation keeps getting more and more details about the people implicated in these crimes. He can’t go to the police because the chief of police, Robert Wadman, is implicated in the pedophilia, so he goes to the local branch of the FBI. He tells the agent about what’s going on and the agent lets him know that Robert Wadman is his best friend in the entire world and that if he is accusing Wadman of these crimes he may as well be accusing the FBI of these crimes and that if he continues into this investigation he will bring the FBI down on him.

Next the local paper, the most prominent paper in the state, goes in on Senator Decamp, accusing him of abuse and trying to discredit him. They call his character and integrity into question. Still, he persists with the investigation.

He is contacted by multiple teenage witnesses/victims. They all tell similar stories about these lavish parties thrown by Larry King. Decamp looks into these parties and finds that they cost in excess of several hundred thousand dollars, which seems odd on his bank salary. The teenagers allege that there are prominent politicians at these parties. Senators. Congressmen. Real heavy hitters.

So he continues and finds that the local place in town, a place called Boy’s Town, is one of the places that these pedophiles find their kids. Kids without parents. Kids nobody wants. Kids that wouldn’t be missed if they were to disappear. There is also a female equivalent to Boy’s Town that I can’t recall the name of where they get their underage girls from.

In the book it has the testimonies of the kids on what happened. A girl said that she was flown to one of these parties and was raped by multiple men when she was 8-10 years old. Afterwards she is put into a room and forced to watch them murder a baby. They made her watch as they cut the head off of an infant and scooped its eyes out with a spoon and then nailed the severed head to the wall. She is then forced to stay in the room alone with the dead body for 24 hours.

Another allegation comes from a boy who was 14 or 15 at the time this happened to him. He was flown to one of the parties with another boy he did not know. There was a third boy at the party who was naked and locked inside a cage. They forced the boys to all have sex with each other, to suck one another’s dicks. The men are filming everything as it takes place. The men all fuck the boys too. One of the men has a gigantic penis and really hurts the boy who was in the cage and makes him bleed quite a bit. Something happened to anger one of the men, I think the cage boy spit out the cum after a blowjob instead of swallowing. He gets beaten and then shot in the head. The men then force the boys to fuck the dead boy up the ass.They force them to suck the dead boy’s dick and eat his ass. There is blood covering them both. They then make one of the boys bite off the penis and testicles of the dead boy. Then something so bad happened that the boy testifying wouldn’t even say what happened. If it’s that much worse than what he already said and didn’t have a problem saying I don’t even want to imagine wtf happened.

A lot of the kids’ testimonies are implicating the same group of people, Larry King, Robert Wadman, local business owners. One kid said that he wasn’t 100% sure it was him because he was so young at the time and wasn’t aware who all of these people were, but he was fairly certain that he saw George Bush Sr at multiple parties.

Don’t forget George Bush Sr was also the head of the CIA, so he has no problem doing seriously seriously fucked up shit. Look into some of the declassified MK ULTRA documents that have been released. The CIA did, does and will continue to act with impunity.

Ronald Reagan has been implicated as well. Gerald Ford too. This shit is so fucking deep and it reaches the highest echelon of power in the country.

So senator Decamp finds that all these kids had come forward with the allegations of sexual abuse at the hands of these men and nothing, FUCKING NOTHING AT ALL was done about it. They discredited the children. It went to court. They found no wrongdoing. It’s so fucked up that two of the witnesses/victims were sent to prison for perjury. One male, one female. The female got more time in prison than Larry King did for stealing $40 million. What in the fucking fuck!?

I’m not finished with the book. I’m only 1/4 through it and it’s so so so so fucked up and depressing.

We’ve got a VERY serious problem with pedophilia in our country. This Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislane Maxwell shit isn’t something new. It’s been going on for decades. R Kelly. Michael Jackson. Jerry Sandusky. Jerry Saville. (Well he’s not American, but was still a prominent person.) Prince Andrew. Bill Clinton. Donald Puns's favorite uncle.

These people are all fucking little kids. They’re all doing it and they’re recording it being done so they have blackmailing material. When everyone is compromised, nobody will speak up about what’s really going on. That insane as fuck Pizzagate theory actually makes a lot more sense now knowing what I know.

I’m spiraling down a dark as fuck rabbit hole with this one, boys. The shit that I’m finding our is devastating me. I have two beautiful, amazingly smart, awesome, hilarious kids who I love more than anything. I would lose my mind if something like this happened to them. I want to protect them. I want to protect all the kids from this type of shit.

Like, what in the fuck??? Why? What purpose does it serve?? How can they do this type of shit and live with themselves? How are they able to just get away with it? Why doesn’t someone stop them?
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Thanks for responding, but I really didnt NEED all the details. Shit's fucked up what they did to the kids would have been fine.

I'll tell you why things like this happen. The rich truly believe everyone else is worthless and less than nothing. Most of them get their money and power by walking over other people, so much so they believe they are the chosen by God and deserve everything while everyone else deserves nothing. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and since they are in power nothing will be done, sure the occasional arrest will happen, but they are too big as a whole for the whole thing to stop.
Puns

Post by Puns »

I’m case anyone is wanting to read the book....

https://archive.org/stream/TheFranklinC ... k_djvu.txt
Keith6601

Post by Keith6601 »

So when I went from my original store to the one I've been at since Easter, I got a bump in pay as I was basically doing the job of 3 managers. At that time, Laura decided she was serious about wanting to move and started actually seeing houses instead of just looking online.

I got a new store as of last week and she's spent the day going to open houses again. It's just a "coincidence" it's when I get switched to salary :lol:

That's a fucking conspiracy!!!
Puns

Post by Puns »

Lol
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Not a "conspiracy", dis is news. news that maybe confirms a "conspiracy"
https://www.popularmechanics.com/milita ... deos-real/
Puns

Post by Puns »

That’s wild. Do you think it’s really aliens?
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Puns wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm That’s wild. Do you think it’s really aliens?
yes
Puns

Post by Puns »

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:34 pm
Puns wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm That’s wild. Do you think it’s really aliens?
yes
Based on the sheer magnitude of the universe I believe that aliens exist. There are enough planets revolving around enough stars that are in the Goldilocks zone that they have to harbor life. Somewhere. But the life that exists on those planets would have water and an atmosphere and they wouldn’t be too hot or too cold.

But life might not necessarily be like we envision it either. There may be planets that have life we wouldn’t even begin to comprehend. There may be nitrogen based planets instead of carbon based planets where it rains diamonds and acid spews out of the ground all day every day and the wind never stops blowing 1000s of miles per hour.

I’m intrigued to see where this goes, though.
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Theres the popular conspiracy theory that things like this slip out slowly over decades so the general population gradually gets used to the idea of aliens, and when it is finally revealed it's less of a shock. Not sure if I believe that, but whatever.
Seems to me the powers that be would do everything possible to prevent the knowledge of aliens getting out, not just to prevent panic, but to quell anything that might actually "unite" mankind, as keeping us separate and against each other is how they maintain power.