Conspiracies

Stuff

Moderator: Puns

Puns
Location: In my mom’s basement I steal her wifi and I pay no rent

Re: Conspiracies

Post by Puns »

Tom fucking Hanks is one of the god damn pedophiles. Forrest Gump is my favorite movie. I’m broken over this one.
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON »

Puns wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:51 pm Tom fucking Hanks is one of the god damn pedophiles. Forrest Gump is my favorite movie. I’m broken over this one.
Is this from the book or a new story?
Puns

Post by Puns »

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 pm
Puns wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:51 pm Tom fucking Hanks is one of the god damn pedophiles. Forrest Gump is my favorite movie. I’m broken over this one.
Nah this isn’t from the book. This is from a reddit rabbit hole I fell in and have been researching for a couple weeks now and I’m so fucking sad.
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Puns wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:53 pm
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 pm
Nah this isn’t from the book. This is from a reddit rabbit hole I fell in and have been researching for a couple weeks now and I’m so fucking sad.
I'm not going to necessarily buy it. Not saying it's not a possibility, because pretty much anything is possible, but I'm not qualified to do the necessary research properly to make an informed decision. If you feel that you are and want to believe it that's fine.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Yeah. Nobody WANTS to believe it. Saying something like “Tom Hanks is a pedophile” isn’t gonna make anyone believe it. Like I said, I’ve researched this for weeks and found a lot of fucked up shit. I hate that I am the way I am. I have this obsession with finding the truth that other people either don’t want to see or won’t accept because of whatever reason, whether it be based on religious or moral grounds or what have you. I ask myself the tough questions and basically live in a perpetual state of questioning everything.

When I first saw it I was like “no way, not Tom Hanks too.” But because I live outside my own comfort bubble I read more and more and looked at numerous hours of videos and accusations and read for hours and hours. I believe it. It fucking sucks, but I believe it. Check out some Isaac Kappy videos. He’s dead now, because he was exposing powerful pedophiles. To find this shit it isn’t a one stop shop. You’ve gotta do the research and it takes a lot of time and energy and self sacrifice to find the hidden truth that exists right out in front of you. I hate this world we live in.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Puns

Post by Puns »

What do you guys know/think about the Pizzagate conspiracy?
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Puns wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am What do you guys know/think about the Pizzagate conspiracy?
I think it's a lot like most conspiracy theories. It starts with some truth, then gets twisted and embellished for other ends (in this case political).
Puns

Post by Puns »

Any thoughts about martial law being put into place? Do you guys think it will happen? I saw a post on Reddit last month that said all this crazy shit was gonna happen, the death toll would be be massive in Italy and they’ve overtaken China as the worst hit, and on 3/23 martial law was going to be put into effect. If it happens on 3/23 I’ll shit, but I mean, it’s Monday so we will find out really soon if it will happen on that day.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

Puns wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:23 am Any thoughts about martial law being put into place? Do you guys think it will happen? I saw a post on Reddit last month that said all this crazy shit was gonna happen, the death toll would bessive in Italy and they’ve overtaken China as the worst hit, and on 3/23 martial law was going to be put into effect. If it happens on 3/23 I’ll shit, but I mean, it’s Monday so we will find out really soon if it will happen on that day.
I feel like we're being put into a position where we're going to have no choice but to be put into lockdown. Too many people are not heeding the word of medical professionals and are going about life as normal, which is exasperating the problem. There are also multiple corporations who have had our country by the balls for decades who refuse to hit the pause button for a few weeks and have their employees risking themselves unnecessarily to be out in this, you add that with the WORST healthcare in the developed world and an administration that is clearly in over its head in trying to deal with something like this and you've got a recipe for disaster. This is just me but I feel like we're going to be one of the last nations to come out of this and that it's only going to get worse from here. Something very similar to Martial Law is inevitable at this point, the National Guard is already on standby and the DOJ has asked for emergency powers Friday so they're gearing up for lockdown and soon.
Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos »

I remember when I started the first conspiracy theory thread on the old board.

Reading all these posts makes me proud!

I need a laptop so I can contribute more!
Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos »

Reptilians...

Anyone heard about the race of reptilian people on earth? Heard these rumors long ago, but recently got reintroduced to it after some video on YouTube about Obama's security guard.

Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about!
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Amazing_Jos wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:09 am Reptilians...

Anyone heard about the race of reptilian people on earth? Heard these rumors long ago, but recently got reintroduced to it after some video on YouTube about Obama's security guard.

Its an old school conspiracy theory. I think there was something about the Illuminati's "core" being reptilian.
Probably tied to a theory about reptilians having their own Cro Mag type evolutionary offshoot that died off.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:07 am
Amazing_Jos wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:09 am Reptilians...

Its an old school conspiracy theory. I think there was something about the Illuminati's "core" being reptilian.
Probably tied to a theory about reptilians having their own Cro Mag type evolutionary offshoot that died off.
Just search David Icke. He's one of the biggest champions of the reptilian theory in modern times. I tend to think a lot of conspiracies have at the very least a sliver of truth to them but this is just a bit out there for me.
Amazing_Jos

Post by Amazing_Jos »

Here's a vid someone showed me years ago, about Reptilian people living among us. I couldnt find the Obama security video.

And yes Patson, I've seen stuff and also posted stuff on Icke, before. Nothing recent, but I'm not completely sold on his theories. JONS pointed out some stupid things hes said in the past which makes it hard for me to take him 100 percent serious.

https://youtu.be/KzhYnvX2lA
Puns

Post by Puns »

Have you guys ever seen any interviews or read anything by Graham Hancock? He’s got a lot of theories about what the world was like in ancient Meso-America and from reading Fingerprints of the Gods some of those theories are really intriguing. He believes that the ancient world wasn’t a whole bunch of countries living interdependently from one another, but as a connected global civilization engaged in trade like we have today. There’s a lot of good shit I’m that book and it’s super long and makes you think.
-mp-

Post by -mp- »

Now my aunt is one of these idiots who believes JFK Jr is going to be the next president and helping Puns's favorite uncle save us from the Democratic Satan-worshipping pedophile cabal, so, she’s probably reading all the same QAnon horseshit as Puns.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Wait whaaat. I’m no Q minion!
Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas »

So now there’s a physical cash and coin shortage apparently, this seems random and out of nowhere...
rohspashley

Post by rohspashley »

may fit better in the wrestling section but my former friend believed the following conspiracy theories....

Roman Reigns faked having cancer
Edge neck injury wasn't real
believes the moon landing was fake
believes the Michael Jordan was suspended from NBA theory.
from a friend he believes all sorts of Covid 19 conspiracy theories