$5 Wrestling.....Maybe?

ICEMAN KING PATSON

$5 Wrestling.....Maybe?

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:39 am

Now that I've subscribed to the High Spots Network I see they've brought back the mothership.... the crown jewel.... the true Apex of their production efforts. It's been years, but it's finally back...$5 Wrestling with $5 Wrestling.....Maybe? I'm pumped for this hour and a half of awesomeness.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Re: $5 Wrestling.....Maybe?

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 am

Little Donnie starts the show with his patented brand of fiery white meat baby face promo.... he has a surprise partner for to battle the Burke County Boys. And he promises his surprise to be NASTY.

Holy shit it is! Donnie' s surprise partner is
WHITE MOTHER FUCKING MIKE! This is a dream come true for the formerly named White Mike Jordan, whom was inspired by Little Donnie as a small child raised in Nastiville, North Carolina.
Truly the walls of Hebron Hall will run red with the blood of the non believers. Its a surprisingly solid match. Maybe Little Donnie will finally get his revenge. Maybe....
Little Donnie gets poked in the eye and accudently gives his partner a Stunner and catches the Burke County Drive By for the L.

Well shit

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:55 am

Our second starts with a pre match in ring promo from my secret favorite $5 Wrestling Star Jeff "the Hit man" Hart and a come back from his colossal opponent (I've already forgotten his name) complete with....SUBTITLES! This is Got Damn Guinness. I mean Genius.

Solid action in the patented $5 Style (in others a minutes and minutes of inept flaying and flopping around) and ....
the Hits Man gets the big man in his crosshairs...Out of Nowhere...Maybe? for the win.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:25 am

Next we go back (side) stage with $5 Wrestling Original....Raider Rock!
Tough talk and sweet ad for Wal-Mart from our man.

Back in the ring it's a 4 Man Battle Royal! spoiler.....
somebody wins after Finger Poke of Doom-Esque schenigan, winning a vacated title.

Then Raider Rock comes out and wins in like 5 seconds. 1 dollar per second!

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:51 am

It's a sad day as we are joined back (side) stage by Jake Manning interviewing Dynomite....who announces tonight is his last match.
Dynomite beats his surpringly jakked opponent by DQ. Then he thanks the crowd. And dances. And dances some more. And com3s back out and dances some more. Leaves and comes back and dances again.
and...he's really gone this time.

ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:21 am

Back (Side) Stage we are joined by the $5 Wrestling Champ Big Donnie, who lost a TON of weight, then next up his challenger....FREIGHT TRAIN!
Freight Train puts over his friends at Norfolk Southern (the Railroad company) and promises to put that $5 Title back around his smooth belly once again.

And it's main event time! Big Donnie has indeed lost a TON of weight, unfortunately he now has even more loose skin that hangs even LOWER than before... he's the Fat Bastard on the Subway Diet of $5 Wrestling. Good back and forth....an EPIC battle...
but eventually the ref is down! And the Burke County Boys attack Freight Train! Then Little Donnie attacks Big Donnie! Then the locker room empties. Including the Gym Nasties! And Samathana Evans! It's an ECW style clusterfuck! Then Jake Manning drops the camera and puts on the ref shirt... Donnie moves... Freight tries again...hits the Choo Choo Forearm...1...2....3! New Champ! New Champ! All is right in the world..Freight Train is back....$5 Wrestling is Back! He'll Yeah!!!!