Smackdown Live! Thread

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:30 am

Mustafa Ali is now on the Smackdown Live roster! I love this. It’s about time a cruisersweight got a chance outside of 205 Live (besides being a manager).

Plus honestly freshening up the rosters ever so slightly would be nice. Have to give them credit for at least using this week’s TV to bring some people on the roster back into the fold after them not doing anything for awhile.

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:46 am

This week’s episode was pretty good. I really wonder if we are going to get Bryan defending the title against Mustafa Ali at the Rumble.

It was weird having no women’s matches or even real segments on the show.

-mp-
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by -mp- » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Rey Mysterio vs Andrade 2 out of 3 falls ARENA MEXICO STYLE is coming up next. You better get you some!

-mp-
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by -mp- » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Oh god dammit

And they were doing so well too. I can't believe it's been more than twenty years since he first blew my mind and Rey is out there STILL blowing my mind with the shit he can do. STATE OF THE ART.

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:28 am

-mp- wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Oh god dammit

And they were doing so well too. I can't believe it's been more than twenty years since he first blew my mind and Rey is out there STILL blowing my mind with the shit he can do. STATE OF THE ART.
I caught the last 15 minutes or so. I need to see the rest. I’m not even mad at the finish. These two were literally doing moves I’ve never seen before. It was crazy!

If Almas doesn’t end up a champion as a result of all this, then nothing makes sense.

Monday Night Rollins
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Monday Night Rollins » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Get one of them a title & give me a ladder match OR hair vs mask works nice too.

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Monday Night Rollins wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:49 pm
Get one of them a title & give me a ladder match OR hair vs mask works nice too.
Hair vs Mask at Mania is so what I want! It could even reasonably be used to lead them towards being a team, as the rumor apparently is.

Keith6601
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Keith6601 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:56 am

Joe wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:32 pm
Monday Night Rollins wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:49 pm
Get one of them a title & give me a ladder match OR hair vs mask works nice too.
Hair vs Mask at Mania is so what I want! It could even reasonably be used to lead them towards being a team, as the rumor apparently is.
Well duh, they're feuding, they're obviously going to win the tag team titles :lol:

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am

They’ve announced a gauntlet match with the six elimination chamber participants for tomorrow night. Winner gets to enter the chamber last. Given how great the gauntlet on Raw last year was, and given the six guys involved here, I’m excited! Definitely plan to tune in!

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Shane McMahon gives me a Michael Keaton vibe.

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 pm

DIY vs The Bar is the dream match I didn’t know I wanted.

Joe
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Re: Smackdown Live! Thread

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Kofi vs Bryan at Fastlane! Most excited I’ve been for a match in awhile!

Post Reply