The Official 2019 Fall TV Season Thread

Iamspiderman

The Official 2019 Fall TV Season Thread

Post by Iamspiderman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:02 am

The fall TV season is among us! Lot of shows coming back and a lot of new ones also on the horizon. Anything on your radar in terms of new shows? Anything I missed on my list below that you are interested in? What are you excited to see come back? Use this thread to discuss anything specifically related to the fall TV season.

Sunday - Shameless, Ray Donovan
Last edited by Iamspiderman on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Joe

Re: The Official 2019 Fall TV Season Thread

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Emergence is so far the only show I’m up to date on this season. I like it. It’s simple enough to follow without getting too deeply involved with, and the cast is really good. They keep the mystery going just enough to make the plot move and stay interesting. I wouldn’t be heartbroken if the show disappeared, but I’ll likely keep watching it as long as it’s on.

Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:15 am

Joe wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:07 pm
Emergence is so far the only show I’m up to date on this season. I like it. It’s simple enough to follow without getting too deeply involved with, and the cast is really good. They keep the mystery going just enough to make the plot move and stay interesting. I wouldn’t be heartbroken if the show disappeared, but I’ll likely keep watching it as long as it’s on.
It's basically cancelled. It didn't get a back order for Season 1 and its ratings have been doo doo.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 pm

Iamspiderman wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:15 am
Joe wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:07 pm
It's basically cancelled. It didn't get a back order for Season 1 and its ratings have been doo doo.
Dammit, the one show I choose to invest in!