Who Have You Seen Live?

Moderator: Puns

Iamspiderman

Who Have You Seen Live?

Post by Iamspiderman »

Going to my first concert in 4 years got me thinking about this and I wanted to make a space where we could all list and talk about who we have and have not seen yet live in concert?

I'll have more to add but for now:

Summer Jam 2000: Pink, Shaggy, Eiffel 65, 2Gether, Enrique Iglesias, Splender, No Authority, Blaque, Bewitched, Hoku

Warped Tour 2005: Relient K, The Starting Line, Thrice, Avenged Sevenfold, Hawthorne Heights, Motion City Soundtrack, Senses Fail, Story of the Year, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, Fall Out Boy

Bamboozle 2006: Hawthorne Heights, Hidden In Plain View, The Rocket Summer, Fall Out Boy. Motion City Soundtrack, Paramore, Relient K, The All American Rejects, Thursday, hellogoodbye

Warped Tour 2006: All Time Low, The Academy Is, Halifax, Less Than Jake, Cartel, Silverstein, Gym Class Heroes, Rise Against, Senses Fail

Gigantour 2006: Megadeth, Lamb Of God, Opeth, Arch Enemy

Warped Tour 2007: The Starting Line, Boys Like Girls, Hawthorne Heights, Paramore, The Spill Canvas, Killswitch Engage, New Found Glory, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, All Time Low

College Spring Concert Series: Ryan Cabrera & Fat Joe (2006), New Found Glory, Method Man & Lit (2007), Yellowcard & Brand New (2008)

Dream Theater, Joe Satriani & Kings X (Jones Beach - 2002)
Matchbox Twenty (Mohegan Sun - 2005)
Angels & Airwaves, Head Automatica & Taking Back Sunday (Nassau Coliseum - 2006)
Sugarcult, The Spill Canvas & Halifax (Bald Hill - 2006)
The Dan Band & Forever The Sickest Kids (Conference - 2007)
Aerosmith & Joan Jett and The Blackhearts (Mohegan Sun - 2007)
Billy Joel (MSG - 2007 & Mohegan Sun - 2008)
Weezer, Taking Back Sunday & Blink 182 (Jones Beach - 2009)
Ludo (Highline Ballroom - 2012)
The Used (The Paramount - 2012)
Weezer & The Pixies (Jones Beach - 2018)
Jimmy Eat World & Third Eye Blind (Jones Beach - 2019)
Iamspiderman

Re: Who Have You Seen Live?

Post by Iamspiderman »

Man 2005-2009 I was unstoppable lol. Full time job in 2009 will put a stop to that though I guess.

I really gotta get to more shows man. Long overdue.
Roxxxas

Post by Roxxxas »

I’m sure I’ve posted this at some point in a past version of the Bin.

2010 in Knoxville. Drive-A, Atreyu, The Used. Best birthday present a girlfriend ever got me.
Azmodeous

Post by Azmodeous »

There was a point where I was going to see live music once to twice a week back in the day and couldn't even begin to try and list everyone I've seen.
ICEMAN KING PATSON

Post by ICEMAN KING PATSON »

Greatest live show is Maiden. Noone comes close.
Puns
Location: In my mom’s basement I steal her wifi and I pay no rent

Post by Puns »

2004 Train.

2005 Unwritten Law, Fall Out Boy, Sum41, The Mars Volta, System of a Down. Fall Out Boy again, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, Reliant K, Senses Fail, Motion City Soundtrack, Saosin, Mae, The Used.

2006 Acceptance, Hellogoodbye, Panic at the Disco, The Academy Is… Fall Out Boy again. The Academy Is… again, Thirty Seconds to Mars, The Early November, Gym Class Heroes, AFI, Saves The Day, Senses Fail, Circa Survive, Saosin. GREEN DAY. JAMES TAYLOR. Jack’s Mannequin, Atreyu,

2007 Circa Survive again and again. Fall Out Boy again, My Chemical Romance again. The Academy Is… again. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. Straylight Run, Underoath, Mute Math, Paramore, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Thursday, Anberlin, Chiodos and Cartel. Jimmy Eat World. Coheed and Cambria. Circa Survive one last time and got to “meet” them after the show. Nick Beard gave me his signed drum sticks and Anthony Greene signed my t shirt. Pictures looked like I had a good time but I don’t remember the show at all, I was hammmmmmered. Gnarls Barkley. BRAND NEW. Killswitch Engage. Taking Back Sunday.

2008 had tickets to see Incubus and got forced to work overtime and missed them. :( Brooks and Dunn, Rodney Atkins. Circa Survive. BRAND NEW.

2009 PAUL MCCARTNEY. The Beach Boys.

2010 ZZ Top, Lake Street Dive, Jack White. John Mayer, Mannheim Steamroller,

2011 Immortal Technique, The Decemberists, Dave Matthews, The Flaming Lips, LEVON HELM.

2012 CROSBY STILLS AND NASH. BOB DYLAN. KANYE WEST. Machine Gun Kelly, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale,

2013 YES. PEARL JAM. Puff Daddy.

2014 Jay-Z and Beyonce. Kendrick Lamar. Old Crow Medicine Show.

2015 Neil Young, Luke Bryan, Old Crow Medicine Show,

2016 J Cole,

2017 RUSH. Florida Georgia Line, Zac Brown. RUN THE JEWELS.

2022 INCUBUS

This isn’t the complete list. I’ll add stuff once I find ticket stubs.
Puns

Post by Puns »

Hey Spidey, was Bamboozle the Warped Tour like event that was in New Jersey in 2006? Cause I remember going to something else in 2006 in Jersey, but I’m unsure of what the event was called.
Iamspiderman

Post by Iamspiderman »

Puns wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:59 pm Hey Spidey, was Bamboozle the Warped Tour like event that was in New Jersey in 2006? Cause I remember going to something else in 2006 in Jersey, but I’m unsure of what the event was called.
yeah it was at the meadowland if that helps! Fall out boy closed the night i went

It was in early may
Puns

Post by Puns »

Iamspiderman wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:16 pm
Puns wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:59 pm Hey Spidey, was Bamboozle the Warped Tour like event that was in New Jersey in 2006? Cause I remember going to something else in 2006 in Jersey, but I’m unsure of what the event was called.
yeah it was at the meadowland if that helps! Fall out boy closed the night i went

It was in early may
Dude YES! I was there too! We might have crossed paths and never knew it!