Page 19 of 21

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:06 pm
by Roxxxas
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:36 am
Roxxxas wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:08 pm GODZILLA X KONG!!!
Any plot leaks or anything? Kinda wonder where they can go from the last one.
Only returning characters are Jia, Dr Ilene Andrews and Bernie the conspiracy guy.

Have you seen the teaser?

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:54 pm
by Azmodeous
An Ultraman animated film by ILM next year? I guess I'll keep Netflix around a little longer.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:21 pm
by Roxxxas
Azmodeous wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:54 pm An Ultraman animated film by ILM next year? I guess I'll keep Netflix around a little longer.
That was rumored to have been dropped awhile back but nice to know it isn’t.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:19 pm
by rohspashley
Does anyone else on here watch... Call Me Kat? I am just curious about your opinion on the season. I have been really disappointed by the 3rd season. Felt it has been very disappointing and Kat's mom has been in too many episodes. Also think Kat's mom is the drizzling shits. No idea why they have to make very unlikeable characters on sitcoms.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Wed May 17, 2023 8:55 pm
by Roxxxas
So rate my parenting skills as last weekend we watched the first 2 Austin Powers movies for a family night :lol:

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Wed May 17, 2023 9:00 pm
by Iamspiderman
Roxxxas wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:55 pm So rate my parenting skills as last weekend we watched the first 2 Austin Powers movies for a family night :lol:
Dude I’ve been actually wanting to watch those again lately! So 2 thumbs up from me!!

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Wed May 17, 2023 9:12 pm
by Roxxxas
Iamspiderman wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:00 pm
Roxxxas wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:55 pm So rate my parenting skills as last weekend we watched the first 2 Austin Powers movies for a family night :lol:
Dude I’ve been actually wanting to watch those again lately! So 2 thumbs up from me!!
All 3 are on Netflix

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Thu May 25, 2023 6:35 pm
by GardenStateSaint
Dark Side of the Ring returns to Vice next week.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:11 pm
by Azmodeous
Currently watching Shazam: Fury of the Gods and it's like Zachary Levi decided that he was going to see if he could outdo Thor: Love and Thunder in the too much department.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:58 pm
by GardenStateSaint
Anybody keeping up with Dark Side of the Ring?

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:30 pm
by Iamspiderman
GardenStateSaint wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:58 pm Anybody keeping up with Dark Side of the Ring?
Only 1 episode aired so far this season, right? If so, yes!

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:41 am
by GardenStateSaint
I was always a huge Candido fan in ECW. Candido and Storm as a team or adversaries I absolutely loved.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:19 am
by Iamspiderman
GardenStateSaint wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:41 am I was always a huge Candido fan in ECW. Candido and Storm as a team or adversaries I absolutely loved.
By the time I got into wresting it was late 98 so I missed a good chunk of his career but always heard great things and he looked solid in the stuff I've seen. A shame of a story.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:02 pm
by Roxxxas
I was just informed by one of my friends,as he just left the theater, that new Transformers movie is the best one he’s seen and is better than Guardians 3…keep in mind he likes a couple or so of the Bay movies more than Bumblebee :lol:

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:26 am
by Iamspiderman
Roxxxas wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:02 pm I was just informed by one of my friends,as he just left the theater, that new Transformers movie is the best one he’s seen and is better than Guardians 3…keep in mind he likes a couple or so of the Bay movies more than Bumblebee :lol:
Naa aint no way. Glad he liked it though.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:39 pm
by Azmodeous
GardenStateSaint wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:58 pm Anybody keeping up with Dark Side of the Ring?
I watched the Magnum TA episode last night before bed. He was my guy when I first got into wrestling. Such a shame his career got cut so short.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:59 pm
by ICEMAN KING PATSON
Roxxxas wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:02 pm I was just informed by one of my friends,as he just left the theater, that new Transformers movie is the best one he’s seen and is better than Guardians 3…keep in mind he likes a couple or so of the Bay movies more than Bumblebee :lol:
I enjoyed it way more than I probably should have. Certainly better than any of the Bay directed movies but comes up short against Bumblebee. Id put it on the level of something like the second GIJoe movie, but without the star power.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:34 pm
by Roxxxas
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:59 pm
Roxxxas wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:02 pm I was just informed by one of my friends,as he just left the theater, that new Transformers movie is the best one he’s seen and is better than Guardians 3…keep in mind he likes a couple or so of the Bay movies more than Bumblebee :lol:
I enjoyed it way more than I probably should have. Certainly better than any of the Bay directed movies but comes up short against Bumblebee. Id put it on the level of something like the second GIJoe movie, but without the star power.
Bumblebee is right up there with the ‘85 movie for me and the rest are meh at best.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:45 pm
by ICEMAN KING PATSON
Roxxxas wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:34 pm
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:59 pm
Roxxxas wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:02 pm I was just informed by one of my friends,as he just left the theater, that new Transformers movie is the best one he’s seen and is better than Guardians 3…keep in mind he likes a couple or so of the Bay movies more than Bumblebee :lol:
I enjoyed it way more than I probably should have. Certainly better than any of the Bay directed movies but comes up short against Bumblebee. Id put it on the level of something like the second GIJoe movie, but without the star power.
Bumblebee is right up there with the ‘85 movie for me and the rest are meh at best.
I don't hate the first live action Transformers, but it's not great. The second Bay film is one of my top 5 most hated "air quote" films "air quote". I like parts of the rest of them, but I hate Shia, I'm filled with rage just looking at him. The Marky Mark ones are okay, but are way too long.

Re: Random Movie/TV Comments

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:10 am
by Azmodeous
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:45 pm
Roxxxas wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:34 pm
ICEMAN KING PATSON wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:59 pm
I enjoyed it way more than I probably should have. Certainly better than any of the Bay directed movies but comes up short against Bumblebee. Id put it on the level of something like the second GIJoe movie, but without the star power.
Bumblebee is right up there with the ‘85 movie for me and the rest are meh at best.
I don't hate the first live action Transformers, but it's not great. The second Bay film is one of my top 5 most hated "air quote" films "air quote". I like parts of the rest of them, but I hate Shia, I'm filled with rage just looking at him. The Marky Mark ones are okay, but are way too long.
Wasn't the second film forced into production by the studio without a script because of the writers strike? Because boy does it show. I found the blu-ray in a clearance bin for .99 cents years ago and it's the only reason I have it. Bay to me knows how to capture that feeling of smashing toy robots together in his action set pieces, he just fills the rest of those movies with dumb crap though, especially when it came to annoying, high strung human characters.